Feature Update: Spec Builder for Authenticate Members launches 31st May
What is Spec Builder?
In short, it’s a new button that Authenticate members can click.
The technology behind it collates existing product data on the platform and feeds it into a fully comprehensive, beautifully presented product specification document that can be viewed in real-time by your customers.
What’s so good about it?
- Dynamic data – Move away from static specs by using live data from suppliers
- Safer than spreadsheets – Authorisation is time-stamped with recorded version history
- A smarter fit – A flexible, auto-formatted template for simple and complex products
- Description, country of origin, brand, legal name, class, target market
- Company name/address
- Production sites
- Contact details
- Recipe ingredients
- Processing aids
- Cooking instructions
- All individual nutrients values per 100g/ml, Values per portion g/ml
- Testing frequency, method of analysis
- Salt level data
- Contains/Handled on same line/Handled on site/Risk of contamination/Declared on lable
- Pack size
- Net weight (g)
- Drained weight
- Number per case/layer/pallet
- Shelf life
- Sealing methods
- Primary/secondary/teritiary packaging data (height, weight, colour, material, percent recyclable, barcode)
- Packaging regulations
- Packaging accreditations
- Analytical, Trace Metals and Microbiological Standards
- Testing laboratory
Quality Attribute Standards:
- Quality attributes
- Assurance standards
- Photo standards
Claims on Pack:
- Suitable for
- Free from
- Marine Conservation Society
Sharing made simple
If your customers are Authenticate members, they will be able to access live specs instantly. If they’re not, you can always download a PDF to send in an email, just like the good old days.
Unlimited versions, updated instantly
The quick-search function allows you to view, amend and recreate unlimited versions..
Stress-free spec management
The overview dashboard allows you to track the status of your current specs, so you can easily identify which ones are incomplete or due for review…
Let’s talk about specs
Spec Builder will be available as an additional paid feature for members from June 2018. If you’d like to find out more, contact us to receive additional details…