- Focus on generating engagement and understanding within a highly defined target market
- Tracking and evaluating engagement rates and making changes when necessary
- Creation of a content marketing calendar, ensuring regular content
- Continuing evolution of the brand, through focus on the website, sales collateral
- Management of small number of events
- Managing marketing budget
- Copywriting experience
- At least 3 years+ previous experience within a similar B2B marketing role
- A genuine love for, and knowledge of the food industry
- Hands on experience in managing content creation for both email campaigns and company website
We are looking for a talented Senior Developer to write amazing code and actively contribute to team development. The ideal candidate will have significant experience across the range of technologies we use and will be able to bring new ideas to the table.
As a Senior Developer you will be a highly technical individual needing a strong understanding of development concepts, patterns & practices and requiring hands-on experience of a broad range of web technologies and tools. In this role you will be a hands-on contributor with the ability to guide process, documentation and milestone planning as it pertains to our agile development process.
Download here: Senior MVC Developer Job Description
– Work closely with the Product, Design and Software Leads to create innovative solutions to deliver new features and improvements to our rapidly growing platform
– Understand business goals, product roadmaps, KPIs and user insights to translate into clear priorities for yourself
– Keep customers (users of the platform) in mind and represent them at every step of the development process
The successful applicant will be based at our Head Office in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
The role comes with a competitive salary and pension scheme.
Please email your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Authenticate has a growing customer base that includes recent additions such as The Jamie Oliver Group, itsu and Subway, alongside more established customers such as Waitrose, Tesco and Sodexo.
We are therefore looking to expand our team of Account Managers to ensure that new and existing Enterprise clients continue to receive first-class service and make the most of the technology we provide.
Download here: Job Description Senior Account Manager 050219
We are looking for Senior Account Managers who can:
– Build and maintain trusted relationships
– Understand the client’s internal workflow
– Demonstrate a clear ROI
– Create multi-tiered engagement
The ideal candidate will be used to splitting their time fairly evenly between the office and on site with the customer. Therefore we are looking for someone based circa 1 hour from Harrogate / Leeds.
The role comes with a competitive salary, a generous commission scheme, car allowance and pension scheme.
Please email your cv to: email@example.com
Based Harrogate – North Yorkshire
Authenticate is a fast growing, innovative B2B SaaS business, operating in the food supply chain sector. Over the last 6 years we have created a platform that is now being used by many of the leading UK retailers as well as a number of Global hospitality and food brands. We are looking for a passionate, experienced and skilled Marketing Manager, to join our growing team.
The (Digital) Marketing Manager role is principally to develop, manage and analyse B2B digital marketing campaigns in-house, focused on senior level managers at major food brands. It also requires continuing evolution of brand identity, management of website and of a limited number of events.
You’ll be joining a close-knit team and will work with the Chief Commercial Officer in order to create and manage content for targeted digital campaigns and for the website.
To be successful within this role, you’ll need to have a good understanding and interest in the food sector and must have experience within a B2B SaaS role before
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Ownership of developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
Experience of the following is highly desirable:
If you are interested, please send your CV to: